About a year ago I decided it was time to build a new computer. I have added a few monitors over the past few months and thought I would share the build with you. In the near future I may be putting a tutorial of how to build a personal computer.
- Cooler Master HAF 932
- Cooler Master Hyper 212
- TRENDnet Wireless N Adapter
- ASUS black SATA 24X DVD Burner
- G. SKILL Ripjaw 1333 DDR3 4GB
- ASUS Black 24′ Monitor
- Razer Black Widow Mechanical Keyboard
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB
- NZXT Sentry Touch Screen Fan Controller
- 2 Radeon HD 6870 Graphics Cards
- Hauppauge WinTV TV Tuner
- Gigabyte 890GX Motherboard
- OCZ Vertex 2 55GB SSD
- XFX 750W Modular PSU
- AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz Six Core Processor
I also used a few other monitors that I had laying around and this was the result.
Back before I had 4 monitors I stuck with the green theme and it looked a little like this.